Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Towing & Iced Tea, and DAMN THE GOVERNMENT!

Alright, Well towing is different all across the board. I went from driving with a fleet owned by a huge auto club, with the newest, most advanced equipment. To a contractor (private company) with old crappy trucks, a few nice new ones, however, i'm not likely to get my hands on one. Although with my training I'm sure it would be a benefit for them to put me in one. I mean, they sent me to be trained with a driver of there that has only been towing for approximately 5 months. Needless to say, we got a call to put the motorcycle on the flat deck. HE HAD NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT. I ended up being the trainee, and the trainer. The only thing i need training on from them mainly is their paperwork. We'll see, this may not last long, as everything is too redneck and you don't have the backing for equipment or truck upkeep that i'm used too. Not sure if I could work without it. Maybe it's time to invest in an AZ license???

AND ICED TEA! Some people just don't understand, Nestea is the only good iced tea on the market. All these other ones through this tang into it, and well it's not cool at all. Nestea is the only one that doesn't have that grose tang in the middle. Just thought i'd through this out, so people will try it, and reply to me. As Lipton and noname as well as many others, have the stupid tang. ERRRRR

The government sucks. In order to get my Ontario License activated, and deactivate my alberta license, of course i need my birth certificate to proove who i am. Well my birth certificate is lost. Even though the guy at the licenseing centre had my ontario license on his screen and all he had to do was one simple little click. BUT, NOOOOOOOOO... ERRRR... so now I have to order a new birth certificate. Oh well, I will wait and see how it goes. Anywas... Over and out for now, will update some more soon...

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

On the ice tea front, I only drink unsweetened tea like they do in the Southern US. Can't get it here in Canada anywhere...but there even the 7-Eleven's have it. It doesn't mix too well with diet coke but tastes nice with diet cherry dr pepper!

You need: your own truck to show these hicks how it's done!!! But I know insurance is a bitch. You should fundraise for it.