Friday, August 1, 2008

The second post

Well, here I am again, writing my second post in my blog. Again this still a little weird posting on it, however, i'm sure it will increase in pleasure later, NOT WHAT I MEANT, GET YOUR MINDA OUTA DA GUTTER, hahaha...

Anyways, just thought I would bring up my POI... Let me first explain what a POI is... Technically it is someone who which you are in a relationship with, that is, as far as I know, exclusive... However, it is basically a relationship, where you are dating, but are not dating... Kinda hard to explain, like you go for dates but ya... you get it... Oh yes and a POI, is a Person Of Interest... Yes my cuz kept is unisex, i'm sure so she could use it, or let someone use it down the road. But it's basically a safety net, neither person expects anything in future, although it's like a BETA version of your relationship, always changed can be made, or it can be ended just like that with out any hard feelings... Best explanation i can give.

WTF, is with fucking homeland security saying they can seize our laptops at any time if they feel like it. Then they can copy our information or whatever they what to do with it. Then they can keep the laptop. What kind of crap is that. So, if you do lots of traveling across border, i suggest having a computer for each end of the 'world'. So either i will ship my laptop across border or I will not travel with it. Alright enough with this rant before FBI show up at my door on Canadian Soil. HAHAHA

So today, was a pretty simply day. Learned many things about how the Ontario Driver's Licensing and Vehicle licensing system works, that a simple grinding sound can be fixed with some copper LUBE, as well as apparently I type way faster than my brother could imagine, although i find it just fast enough to get what i need on the screen when i need it. My brother and I were arguing about Dodge vs. Chevy basically, because I am a MOPAR fan and he is a fan of GM(SCRAP). See I just purchased dodge, and my brother was telling me that fuel economy is way better on a GM... well i was looking on the internet to prove him otherwise and of course i find that they are equivalent. He told me that i was lying and all the typing i was doing was just creating the web site to show him that they were equal... Wow computer illiterate people piss me off.

Anyways, I believe there is a Mac Book Pro in my future as well as an iTouch... I have always wanted to get into Mac's and get away from these rancid PC's... however, I believe my cuz has supported me so I will give it a shot, if I don't like it I could probably sell it. But I'm sure I'll like it, get rid of this rancid PC once i get used to my Mac.

Anyways, I'll try to come up with better things to talk about on my blog, maybe some news or something interesting maybe. Not really to sure what to right on here, but cuz said anything and everything, so guru she be, i shall follow thee. Anyways, this is it for now...

P.S. What the F**K emoticon is represented by this symbol =:B (Oh, apparently it's a sleeping rabbit?!?!?!?!?!)

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

BETA relationship should be canonized in the dictionary of really cool and significant phrases.