Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shorty...

Well folks today was another day... Quick updates...

Got a new truck today, well the one i referred too in last post, however, finally picked it up today. Will go into more detail on that screwed up story in next blog.

Test Drove a crazy niiiiice car... GM is scrap, but they may have gone right with this one, and their marketing, well haven't seen any advertising yet, so hmmmm... Again, next post ;)...

POI, is doing awesome, came on trip today to get truck, and says the truck is SEXY! Perfect, she just may be a keeper... :)

Watched a Herald and Kumar movie, will comment on that next entry as well...

VERY TIRED... long day... gotta get some rest so I can get up to say TTFN to my cuz headed back to the big city... Gotta remember to tighten her lugs, don't want em' falling of...

Me and my muffin made a list of stuff we have to do over the next week or two, so, yeehaw... POI works afternoons all week, so that kinda gives me and muffin a chance to get the shit done...

Well I will keep you posted (blogged) i dunno, not sure about this blog thing yet. Kinda like a virtual Diary, where everyone in the world has the key, just has to have the knowledge and understanding of the WORLD WIDE WEB (insert evil snicker here)...

Anyways back to what i was saying. Next post will have updates on everything, so keep your eyes open. And if your looking for me on twitter, DEVILE is my name, and _________ is my game... I'll have to get back to you for that one too...

NIGHT!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

You know what else is scrap?

SOCIETY.
CATS.
LACK OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS.