Monday, September 1, 2008

Life, the wonders...

Life in general is great, if you can live it to it's fullest. How do you live it to your fullest, well, I'm trying to figure that out. In my opinion, being able to live life to it's fullest, you must be successful. Ya, ya, ya... Successful = career, I went to high school too, and I know the things that were planted into our brains. Sure everyone needs a career, but define career. Let's take a second to look at the definition...

Career: a profession for which one trains and which is undertaken as a permanent calling
-Webster's Dictionary

OK, so that definition, basically, DEFINES LIFE. So yes, your good at something, and you pursue this thing, then get good at it, and make money/living with it. Well, I think that life should be filled with being good at a little bit of everything. Think about it, when you go to your high school reunion, which of the following would you feel better saying; a. I know a little about a lot. OR b. I know a lot about a little.

OPTION A should be the answer. Could you imagine yourself having your fingers dipped in a little bit of everything, bringing in money from all over, being friends with everyone, and the one's you don't get along with, you don't talk to, although they still pay you for your services in one way or another.

I WANT THAT. This was my rant about life, and i believe that you should be able to start this life at an early age, maybe just out of high school. If you can, than how, NO ONE takes you seriously. I am making it my current goal to find out, who will take someone at a young age who will take me seriously and get this ball rolling. Sure, i need a "career" to get me going, cover my bills and such, but once the ball gets rolling, HANG ON. I want the WORLD, but I guess you must start somewhere. Peace.

No comments: