Friday, March 20, 2009

Update Time

Been a while again, so many things going on in life. I'm starting a change in my lifestyle with excersize and nutrition. I'm relocating back to Alberta to get back into the Roadside Service and Towing Industry again. The way the market is going it seems to be the best choice.

I have learned lots in the past little while and am running with it. My awesome girlfriend may be following me to Alberta in early fall when she has completed her post secondary. Very exciting for the both of us.

Also a sideline business idea I will be pursuing once I get to Alberta. This isn't a very big blog post, but I will try to stick with it more, and keep everyone updated with life, and pass on information about as much as I can...

I want to keep this short as, I don't want pages to one blog post, something that just shouldn't be, as pointed out by my cousin.

Anyways, short and sweet, and I will try to keep everyone updated. Love you all, YEEHAW!

No comments: